Ju dian - Another hangout place in Chinatown ~❤

If you are looking for a place to chill till 2am in Chinatown. 

Here is Ju Dian for you



Free Wifi 


Spotted 2 very cute zhao cai mao


Pretty babes dining in Ju dian 


Hot and Sour Soup 
$8.80

Dont get scared by the word " Hot ". It actually not that spicy. It most towards the sour taste. The soup was filled with tofu and mushrooms. 


Grilled Scallop 
$15.80/ 4pcs
I love the scallop !! Yummy ! 


Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs
$19.80

I am not a huge fan of pork ribs. I dont really know how to appreciated it. However, I like the sweet and sour sauce.

I am not sure how come some of the photos i took when missing in my camera. It seems like i need a new camera or new sd card.


Duck Salad 
$10.80

A healthier choice to start the meal. The sauce tasted abit alcoholic. 


 Kong Bao Chicken
$12.80

This my favorite dish and I strongly recommend this dish. I love the well marinated chicken and the stir peanuts with the vegs.


Toffee Apple 
$8.80

This is my favorite and I am craving for it now. Can I have the whole plate of it for myself ?
 I love the fried apple with caramel. 

Judian 聚点

Kreta Ayer Shop Houses
14 Smith Street
 S(058928)

Tel: 62225166


Email: xiangguolila@gmail.com

Food : 
Service :
Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments