Satisfy your crave for Taiwan's confectionery at Sweet Musings~❤

Every time someone goes to Taiwan, people will definitely be asked to bring back their 太阳饼,凰酥, etc. 

Personally, I love the 太阳饼 from Taiwan a lot. I love the sweet filling of the biscuit.

 However, I do not need to travel to Taiwan to satisfy my crave for it now!

Just almost a month ago, Sweet Musings have opened in The Star Vista. It is an one-stop shop for you to satisfy your cravings. Other than Taiwan's confectionery, they sell puddings and yam cakes too. According to the lady boss, Sweet musings originated from Taiwan and they have a shop called "Symbols" in Taiwan too. 


The logo is so adorable !! 


Pineapple cake


3Q cake


"Bull tongue"



Sun cake

The sun cakes in Sweet Musing have been "tuned" towards the Singaporean taste. It does not have the heavy milk powder taste, neither is it very sweet too. Therefore, you cannot stop yourself from having a second piece. However, I still prefer the original Taiwan's sun cake due to the milky taste. 



Earl Grey Egg Roll

If you looking for something special, the Earl Grey egg roll is a MUST try. It has a very distinctive taste and the nice aroma from the Earl Grey. 

It's Pudding time ! 

I am a great fan of milk pudding !! ❤❤❤



Panna Cotta in bottles 


Mango and Black Sesame Panna Cotta

I love the Black sesame pudding to the max. I love the very rich sesame taste. The pudding just melts in your mouth. It is simply heavenly. 


Blueberry Panna Cotta


Coffee Panna Cotta

This is my another favorite pudding flavor. It tastes like the coffee sweet. The coffee is very rich and it has coffee jelly at the bottom of the pudding too. 



Egg pudding 

I love how they recycle the egg shell into the container for the egg pudding. The vanilla pod that they have used in the making really makes the pudding tastes a lot nicer.

Finally, coming to my favorite. YAM CAKE !! 



The yam cake is super duper rich and yummy. It is the best yam cake I have ever ate. 


Shall try this one day ! 

Behind the scene .. 







Want to give it out as gift? 

Their packaging is super adorable


 



Group shot with Jessie, Sweet Musings's lady boss and head pastry chef. 

I bought the yam cake back for more !! 



My boyfriend is loving it too. 

Yamilicious !! 


Sweet Musings

一畝甜


The Star Vista

#02-05
Singapore 138617

Food : 
Service :
Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments