Lunch at Sejong Korean Restaurant ~❤

I had been working in Tiong Bahru for almost a year but I have not gotten a chance to try Sejong Korean Restaurant. 

My boss gave me and one of my colleagues a lunch treat. We decided to dine in the Korean restaurant.




Lunch Set Menu 

The set lunch was value for money as it ranges from $9/90 to $12. However, I feel that the ala carte menu is very overprice. A plate of fried toufu can cost up to $35.Maybe, it come in huge quantity. 


Side dishes 

The side dishes were normal but is not very authentic. 


Beef Ramen 


Pork Ramen 

My colleagues had the Ramen set. According to them, it tasted not bad.  


Ginseng Chicken Soup 

I ordered the Ginseng Chicken Soup. However, it was abit disappointed. The Ginseng chicken is abit thin and salty.  


Seafood Pancake 

I like seafood pancake.Is yummy but abit oily. 

Sejong Korean Restaurant
Address :
302 Tiong Bahru Road
, #01-15/16, Tiong Bahru Plaza
S(6276 4686)

Food : 
Service :
Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments