Dinner @ Marutama Ramen (Suntec)~❤

I had been craving for Marutama ramen for quite a long period of time.The last time, i ate their ramen was a year back at the Liang court. I simply fell in love with the ramen and the soya egg.


In Marutama, you wont be able to find fantasy ramen with different ingredients.They focus more on their Toripatan soup base made from 100% chicken broth without MSG and their home-made Hakata-styled ramen noodle.

Finally,i get to satisfy my craving at the Marutama (Suntec).However,it seem to disappoint me this time.

Marutama Ramen





Tan-Men
$13

Kara-shi Ramen with soya egg
$13.50

The soup doesn't have much taste.It doesn't have abit for the spicy feel.I ended up adding lots for chili powder.The soya egg was a disappointment too. It does not really have the half boiled egg inside the fully boiled egg.The egg was tasteless too.As for the ramen,It does not taste fantastic too.


We complete our meal with the green tea ice-cream which make me feel abit better.

Here the shop information and my rating :

Marutama Ramen
Suntec City Mall
3 Temasek Boulevard #03-18/20
Singapore 038983
Tele :6884 6224

Food :
Service:
Overall Rating :
Total Spending : $37.90

Share:

0 Comments