Senki Japanese Restaurant ~❤

 Not knowing where to dine in Somerset area ?

Introducing Senki Japanese Restaurant at Killiney Road. It is just a 5 to 7 minutes walk  from Somerset Mrt.



Lets get the feast started ! 


Salmon Salad


Dragon Maki 

I love the avocado and mango on top of the maki. It taste nice together with the ebi. I recommend this is one of the yummy food. 


Sashimi Platter 



Edamame


Salmon Sushi 

I had forgotten what is the actual name of this dish. It is delicious, the salmon is like 1/2 grilled and it tasted simply yummy.


Grilled Mackerel

I dont really like this. It is not so fresh and the meat was tough and abit of fishy smell. 



Tempura Moriawase

The tempura tasted normal to me. However, I like the sweet potato's tempura as it is sweet. 


Hotate Mentai Chiizu Yaki 

This my favorite dish during the whole meal. The Hotate is yummy and cheesy. How I wish I can have more. hehe


Fruit Salad

It is quite surprising on how the ebiko blended in well with the fruit salad, it's amazing. I am not really a fan of ebiko actually but I love how it acted texture to the fruit salad. Yumm ~ 


I will love to try the salt gelato and yuzu sherbet . Wonder how it taste especially the salt gelato ? hmmm ... 


Bar top area

Lots of local and oversea artist had visited and dine in Senki too.. 





In Senki, Other then normal ala-carte and set meal. They do provide ala-carte buffet too..

Here is a small part of the ala-carte buffet menu.





HURRY and Dine In at Senki Japanese Restaurant !

Senki Japanese Restaurant

109 Killinery Road

Tel : 67345565

Opening Hr : Lunch : 1030pm -230pm
Dinner : 0600pm - 1030pm



Food : 
Service :
Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments