Steve Madden Spring Summer Collection~❤


There is no women or girls in the world who do not love shoes !! Even though, I always have difficulty buying a right pair of shoe for myself. I still hope that I will be able to wear the pretty heels and have lots of pairs of shoe to match with different style.

Steven Madden had launched their Spring Summer Collection. 


In the Spring Summer Collection, Steve Madden had come up with various design ranging for bright color heels to studded heels. Personally, I love their sneaker collection. It so hip hop and funky ! 



Lets the fashion show begin !!
















Thanks Steve Madden for the goodies bag


One of my favorite pair of sneaker at Steve Madden 

LYMLIGHT


For more information on Steve Madden : 

Visit : Steve Madden

Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments