Tatty Marsh Blogger Party ~❤

Do you love vintage, retro, floral, sweet, polka dots and pretty stuffs ? 
Love to stand out from the crowd ? 

Let me introduce Tatty Marsh ! 

You will be able to find everything that are pretty in Tatty Marsh. ❤❤❤ Tatty Marsh carries brands like Cath Kidston , Emma Bridgewater etc. All the products that you find in Tatty Mash are all from the UK. 

Thanks to Tatty Marsh and Street Directory for hosting this fun bloggers party. 


VIP wor


Emma Bridgewater's window showcase


This vintage post bin or should I called it a post box (hmmm..*) drawn my attention the moment I entered the shop. Isn't it pretty ? 


Pretty Cath Kidston's cups



How I really wish I have a baby, I simply love the Cath Kidston's baby series. It so cute ❤.


Baggie Time 


Cute Owl from Cath Kidston


Nice display idea


Pretty cups and tea sets


Gardening 



Heart Heart ❤❤


Retro suitcase storage boxes


Teddies




These soaps look so delicious and pretty. I don't bare to use them for bathing.



Sweet as Candy !



Pinkertons bags

I really love the pink Pinkerton bag. I really hope that I had won the lucky draw but too bad. 


Vintage photo frames


Retro Type writer





Vintage sign


Make my friends fat please !! 

This will be my favorite quote from now on. 



Macaroons 


Lots of goodies from Tatty Marsh


The wonder woman behind this beautiful Tatty Marsh store, Victoria

Head down now to Tatty Marsh for a shopping spree!

Tatty Marsh 

163 Tanglin Road
#02-07
Tanglin Mall 
S(237994)

For more information : Tatty Marsh Website 

Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments