Blogging for Leisure VS Profit~❤


I attended the sharing session organised by OMY on an very interesting topic : Blogging for Leisure VS Profit. 


The panelist 

Here some of my thoughts on this topic. 

I started blogging since I am 13 years old. I started off blogging on my everyday life. However, I decided to stop writing due to my studies. At the point of time, my blog was my rubbish dump , a blog of all my inner voices and emoness. I was encouraged to restart my passion in blogging by my boyfriend after I had slimmed down. At first, I wanted to share my journey of slimming with more people. Reading back at my previous posts, I found out that I never really have a lot of post on slimming. I shall re-position my blog very soon. Therefore, please look out for more valued post. I really hope to bring lots of fun to my reader. 

I get more excited when there is an increase of readers. This really serve as a very big encouragement for me to continue blogging. I really hope that one day, I will be able to earn from my blog post or even having sponsorship from brands or restaurants. However, I am really noob in doing so but I am trying to make it happen soon. I really admired those blogger who had their oversea trips , meals or beauty products sponsor and earning from their blog. I will work toward it even though this road is not really easy. 

I also would like to take this chance to apologize to my readers for my spelling and grammar mistakes. I will defiantly improve on my English language and my blog post to give you a more enjoyable time reading my blog. 

Thanks OMY.sg for organizing this wonderful sharing session where I get to know more about blogging and to reflect on my own blog. 

Share:

0 Comments