Feast after presentation at Swensen's~❤

Finally, we finished our Marketing Communication's presentation with good comments from our lecturer. Good job Girls (: 

We decided to award ourselves with a good  meal in Swensen's. 

Currently, Swensen's is having a addition seafood menu on Ocean's Seven. 




We were freaking hungry and unconsciously we ordered lots of food.  



Fries


Ocean Crunch Salad

The Ocean crunch salad is made of crisp mixed greens with carrots topped with fish bites, calamari, beaded shrimps and pineapple bbq sauce. 

I love the pineapple bbq dressing. I am not a big fan of pineapple but I love the dressing. It have the sweet and sour taste and it tasted light. It goes perfectly with the mixed greens and the bites. 


Baked Spaghetti Bolognaise

Juicy chicken and beef meatballs atop with beef spaghetti in tomatoes sauce baked in cheese.

I tried abit from my friend. It's is super yummy and cheesy. A definite must try dish on the menu !


Chicken Victoria 

Tenderly grilled chicken breast topped with homemade Victoria sauce, served with vegetables and us potatoes. 


Chili Fish Pasta

Golden fish fillet with spaghetti in spicy oriental sauce


Spicy seafood pasta with grilled scallops


Walnut Rocky Road

I love this. It is heavenly. I love the melted marshmallow with the hot sauce. The chocolate walnut pie goes super perfectly with the Sticky chewy chocolate ice-cream. My new love, I shall have it all for myself during my next trip to Swensen's

Promotions in Swensen's



Food : 
Service :
Price : $150 for 4 pax
Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments