Date with Hello Kitty at Takashimaya~❤

Having a weekend as a off day is the most wonderful thing of the week. Due to the nature of my job, I seldom get off on a weekend. It also means that I had alot lesser time with my boyfriend.


I am very bless to have such a wonderful boyfriend who are accept my crazy love of hello kitty. 

It had been long since both of us went down to town.The main purpose of this trip is my favorite Hello Kitty.

We took a stroll from Dobhy Ghuat to Orchard.




Christmas deco outside Center Point


Christmas Treat Street
(Next to Singapore Visitor Center)

Look what I found there ? 



Hello Kitty Oil Blotter 


Hello Kitty and other characters Pouch



F1 Merchandises

Before heading to check out my Sanrio Counter at the bazaar. We decided to have a little sweets first. 



Price List 



Yummy Range of Ice cream flavors


Caramel Baileys and Nutella Gelato

Gelateria Italia is one of the most yummy gelato that I had ate before. I love the soft and rich texture of the gelato. I love the range of gelato flavor. Other then the normal fruity flavor  you are able to find the different chocolate bar's flavors like Snickers, Ferror Rocher etc. They provide free topping of marshmallow  chocolate and color rice. Try it out yourself. It is located at Takashimaya B2 Food Hall. 

Takashimaya is having the yearly christmas gift and toy bazzar. The highlight was the Hello Kitty Karaoke Performance.



Not forgetting the Sanrio Counter. It was super fantastic with lots of cute items. I am too busy shopping, I really hope that I have all the money to purchase everything.










Limited Edition Hello Kitty



Photo Taking for kids

They have Hello Kitty Manicure services available too. The Manicure Service is provided by Colorcode.




My pretty nails ❤❤❤


Hello Kitty with Red Ribbon 


Hello Kitty with pink ribbon

I not sure that do they provide the Hello Kitty design at their shop but I love their services.The staff is very friendly. I will definitely go back for my next manicure session. 

Color Code 

Liang Court Shopping Centre 
177 River valley Road 
#01-37
Singapore 170030
Email : colorcode_nails@hotmail.com

For appointment : 
Call Yiqin @ 9878 4960


Dinner Time at Crystal Jade Korean Ginseng and BBQ !


Camwhoring while waiting for our turn 






After waiting for almost half and hour, it finally our turn. My tummy had been groaning.



e

Set Meals

On the side note : To my vegetarian friends : They provide vegetarian set meal 


Side dishes 


Chicken for BBQ 
$18


Spicy Seafood and Beancurd Soup
$16


Bibimbap
$18





Crystal Jade Korean Ginseng Chicken & BBQ 
391 Orchard Road
Takashimaya Shopping Centre 
#04-20
Tel : 6733 3229

Food : 
Service :
Overall Rating : 
Total Spending : $62.68



Christmas is around the corner ~ 











Share:

0 Comments