Simple but Heartwarming Valentine's Day ~❤

You may think my Valentine's Day is no different from a normal dinner ! Yes , I do agree that it was another normal dinner. Nothing expensive or romantic.That us !!  

Having him by my side as every days goes by is Valentine's Day to me everyday. I am blessed to have him supporting me , helping me , taking care of me through out this journey. He is my light , my hope to my future. I am not a perfect girlfriend. Not pretty, rich or good temper and many many more. Thanks for accepting all my flaws. I really hope one day I can spent my dinner everyday with you , having you as the last and the first person I see every single day. With all my flaws, I really does not know what can I really do for you to let you have a better life. All I can and promise to do is to LOVE you wholeheartedly from now till forever. My love and craze for you had never change ever since I met you. You are my angel , miy everything.


Food time !! 



Herbal Chicken Soup 

The soup taste abit bland for me , not much of a herbal feel. However, I like the chicken. It soft and tender.They are also very generous with their serving. 


Crispy Chicken Set


Salmon Teriyaki 


Chawamushi 


Just Acia set meal come with free flow of water and ice cream, It a value for money place to dine. 

For more information : Just Acia
Food : 
Service :
Price : $30 for 2 pax
Overall Rating : 


New gadgets for me ! Thanks hubby for the wonderful Valentine present !!! Love it to max ! 


Heart-shaped balloon from workplace 


I love you forever

Share:

0 Comments