Mad Jack with baby Jayla ~❤

Finally I get to meet up with my girlfriends and a special little guest. It had been very long since we met up as everyone was busy.

I love the month of October. It is me and my bestie , Ling Hui's birthday. 11 years of friendship is really not easy to maintain.Thank girls for being there for me and supporting me for all these years. I love you lots. I really hope, we can celebrate our next 10 to 20 years of birthday together.

So who the special little guest ?


3mth old Baby Jayla !! 

He is super adorable. We cant help but to keep playing with him. All the attention was on this little price until we forgotten to take photos together. 

We settle down at Mad Jack for our dinner.

In Mad Jack , they serve a good variety of food. Most of their ingredients was air-flown from Australia and New Zealand. They have an special page in their menu for Vegetarian. 





(From left : Sport Energy Booster, Complexion Enhancer, Strawberry and Banana Smoothie)

 Sport Energy Booster is a blend of orange, lemon, pineapple and apple together. Super citrus juice that will really boost up your energy and appetite.You can taste the sourness of the lemon,orange and pineapple.After the sourness, you will be able to taste a mild sweetness from the apple. In deed, the fruit juice is refreshing. A good drink to go with if you are eating fried food.

Complexion Enhancer is a blend of guava , orange and cucumber. Complexion Enhancer does not lose out to Sport Energy Booster. You are able to taste mild cucumber taste. Overall, the fruit juice is sweet. If  you want to boost your complexion, Complexion Enhancer will be a best choice to go with. 

I decided to try something else, Strawberry and banana smoothie. The smoothie is thick and yummy.Most important,you will be able to taste the sweetness of the fruit. There no artificial flavouring , colouring and sugar added. A healthy choice of smoothie. 

 All their juices and smoothies is make from 100% fruits.


Grill Chicken in Black Pepper Sauce 


Grilled chicken with Cream Sauce

The grilled chicken was tender. My friends felt that the portion of the food was abit small. 


Grilled  Fish with Black Pepper Sauce 

I like the grilled fish.The fish was fresh and was nicely seasoned. The black pepper sauce was just right as it does not cover the original taste of the fish. To me , the portion of the food was just nice for me. It leave enough tummy space for desserts later. 

Spaghetti with Sambal Seafood

The sambal seafood sauce tasted abit like chilli crab sauce. Other then the spiciness, you will be able to taste the sweetness from the sauce. It will be a good dish for people who don't really able to take spiciness.

Are you looking at me ? 



Feeding Jayla with water

A meal is never complete without desserts. 



MAD and Rich cake with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Topping

This was total heavenly.The chocolate cake was super chocolaty and moist.The vanilla ice cream goes perfectly well with the cake. You will not stop eating it. 


Chocolate Banana Cake 

While we were ordering our desserts, my girlfriends was literally guessing what I will ordered. At first, I cannot make up my mind between brownie with ice cream , apple crumple and chocolate banana cake. In the end, I still chose chocolate banana cake. I just love chocolate banana cake. My girlfriends started giggling as they had guessed my order correctly. Thanks babe for knowing me. The Chocolate banana cake was not bad but very fantastic. It will be great if they can increase the no of banana. The dark chocolate 
ganache accompany with the soft chocolate cake and sweet banana was nice. However, I still love Secret Recipe's chocolate banana cake. I have still not find anything that can replace or nicer then that.


Paviova 

This is the first time we were trying the Paviova. The moment, it was served.The first thing that came to our mind was whipped cream and lots of whipped cream. After trying , I think all of us simply fall in love with this yummy dessert. I love the thin crispy meringue crust. The whipped cream was not thick, like those we have on the topping of our coffee. The whipped cream was light and fluffy and it goes perfectly well with the meringue crust. The fruits bits on top was fresh. It added on perfectly to the whole dessert. I will definitely order this again when I am back at Mad Jack.  

If you are looking for a place with great food without GST and Service Charge. Drop by MAD JACK for a wonderful madness lunch or dinner. 

MAD JACK
Address : 23 Serangoon Central 
 #B1-27
Contact No : 6634 7551 / 6257 5951
Open : 11.30am - 10.30pm daily
Last Order Time : 10.00pm 
URL : MAD JACK

Food : 
Service :
Overall Rating : 
Total Spending : $20 per person 

Before I end the post , Thanks Sabrina and Shyenne for the birthday dinner treat. Happy Advance Birthday to LingHui. I love ya lots babes 

Share:

0 Comments