Advance 24th Birthday celebration at 313 Somerset~❤

I have been always looking forward to my birthday. It is not about the presents and cake. I love the feeling of  your friends and love ones will gather together to celebrate with you. In each of our busy work and personal life, it is so difficult to get everyone out to catch up. However, when is someone birthday, everyone will try their best to make their time out for the birthday girl or boy. To me , my friends' precious time is the best birthday present.

I met up with Melody , Cherlyn and Jassica for dinner at Din Tai Fung (313 Somerset). I must really apologise to them for being late for almost one hour due to work. 

After dinner , I was surprised that the girls bought cake for me. I feel so love ~❤ Thanks babes. The cake from icing room was so pretty. Thanks for choosing the cake because of the pink polka dots ribbon. 


                     
       Me and Cherlyn

                                
Pretty birthday cake

     
                                                                 
  

   

              

       
Yummy Cake
           

            
           Love ya lots 

Thanks for the wonderful advance birthday celebration ~❤

Share:

0 Comments