Birthday lunch @ BuffetTown ~❤

This year birthday was very meaningful to me. This my first year celebrating my birthday with my boyfriend. Thanks hubby for taking leave from work even when he had an urgent meeting to attend to.Thanks for the love love


We decided to have our lunch at Buffet Town. Other then the normal International Buffet , they were having Nyonya food. I have always wanted to try authentic nyonya food.However, I had not found any
nice restaurant yet. 




Price List


Awaiting for our turn

After settling down at our seats.It Present Time !! Thanks to hubby for the ELLE Pink wallet and
 Carlo Rino wristlet. I love them lots ❤ 



Time to satisfy our tummy.



Nyonya kueh



Seafood Counter 


Pizza Counter


Appetizer Counter



Chinese Food Counter


Dessert Counter


Chocolate Mousse 


Black Sesame Seed Cake 


Strawberry Cake


Pandan Chiffon Cake


More Cakes 


Cupcakes


Fruits 


Chocolate & Marshmallow


Ice Kachang


Children's playground



( From left : Lemon Fish , Fried Mouse Tail Noodle , Chicken and Tofu) 

The fish slices with lemon sauce was nice, but it taste normal. The rest of the food was tasteless.

  
 Vegetable Tempura 

I like the sweet potato and brinjal tempura.


(From left : Carrot Cake , Fried Rice , Pizza and Chicken Wing)

One word : Tastless :(


Soya milk 


(From left : Kueh Pie Tee , Chicken Satay , Ngoh xiang , Otah)

The Kueh Pie Teh was nice. You are allow to DIY your own Kueh Pie Tie with the ingredients.The Chicken Satay was not bad but the meat was hard. I am unable to bite it off from the stick directly. The Ngoh Xiang does not taste nice. I love the Otah. It seem to be the only food that I found it nice. You will be able to taste and see the fish chunks inside. The Otah was nicely spice, not too spicy.



(From left: Crayfish, Prawn and Scallop)

The seafood was fresh and nice. 




The sushi was average. The salmon was fresh.


Rojak 

The Rojak was disappointing too. The youtao was all soft and soggy. 


(From left : Dory fish with cream corn sauce, Fries and more satay)

I like the Dory fish especially the cream corn sauce. It goes perfect with it. 


Waffle with topping

Surprise given by hubby!  I am really disappointing with the waffle. The waffle was soggy and not fluffy and crispy at all. It tasted like crepe. I still prefer thick,fluffy and crispy waffle. However,I still love the surprise given by hubby.



Desserts Plate 


Marshmallow coated with chocolate.Yum Yum  


My boyfriend took the a black jelly to try and i become the guinea pig. He took a big spoon and fed me.The moment i tasted it. I am like "WTH". It super bitter. The black jelly was Gui Ling Gao without sugar. I dont like.. 


Thanks hubby for the lunch treat 

Overall, I felt that the food here was over-rated. Most of the food was tasteless or it tasted normal.However, you will be able to get a big variety of food with the amount paid. 

Sometimes, it is not how good is the food that matter, it is who you are with. I really enjoyed myself . 

Buffet Town 

Address : 252 North Bridge Road
Raffles City Shopping Centre 
#B1-44E
Contact No : 6837 3793
Url : Buffet Town


Food : 
Service :
Overall Rating : 
Total Spending : $30 per person 

After the lunch, we went to shop around before we stop by Secret Recipe for cake.


My all time favorite , Chocolate Banana Cake 




I had never failed to love the Chocolate Banana Cake from Secret Recipe. The thick chocolate ganache accompany with the rich chocolate cake and cream.Most important, the huge chunk of bananas.

YUMMY !

Thanks hubby for making my birthday a most wonderful birthday. Having you in my life is the greatest gift I ever receive from God.  

Second part of my birthday celebration : 


Thanks to my family for the birthday surprise.



Me and my youngest sister 



Happy birthday to me 


I wish ... 


Me and Daddy 


Sister love 


Mum and us 





Last but not least, Thanks to my boyfriend and his family for all the wonderful presents and love. I love you all deep deep 

Share:

0 Comments