Yummilicious lunch @ Orchid Live Seafood~❤

Looking for good, yummy and affordable lobster porridge ? 

Orchid Live Seafood might be your favorite choice !!

I had worked in a restaurant before.Therefore, I understand that the location of a restaurant do play a big part in the business operation. However, I believe that there are people who are willing to travel to search for good food because I am one of them. 

Orchid Live Seafood is located in a more ulu place but do not worry, I have attached the map for you to navigate to this yummy live seafood restaurant. 


Orchid Live Seafood is opened by Master Chef Steven Chua.



Wall of fame

These were what I had for my lunch (: 


Cold Crab 

I didn't know that cold crab is one of the tradition dish in the Teochew culture. Even though, I am a Teochew. I am not expose to the culture and food as my family are closer to my maternal side. I shall start tracking back my roots. The crabs were fresh and nice.


Top Shell Toufu (Thai Style)

I liked the toufu especially the Thai style sauce. The sweet and sour sauce added lots flavor to the toufu. However, I wondered where is the top shell ? 


Their Signature " Lobster Porridge"



O.O Lobsters O.O


Look at the thick lobster meat

The lobster porridge was really fantastic. Even though, I am not a big fan of watery porridge. I love their lobster porridge. The soup base was fantastic, the essences were all in the soup. How i wish I could have more of the soup. The lobster were super fresh and springy.

OMG ! I am missing the lobster porridge. 


Mixed Vegetables 

I felt that the vegetables were too oily for my liking. It made my own mouth filled with oil.


Batin Fish (H.k Steam)

According to Chef Steven, the batin fish is high in collagen and Omega-3.
Babes, if you want to be prettier, this will be the dish for you. 


2nd Signature : Steven Chicken

This fried chicken was named after Chef Steven. This is also a must - try dish. The chicken was fried and coated with Chef Steven's secret recipe. I like the way the chicken was cut up and prepared, it made eating the chicken a lot easier.


Smoked Duck 

I don not really know what is a good duck dish should taste ? But it really nice. I think it suppose to be warp in the lettuce and eat but we only eat the duck meat. LOL 


Wasabi Mayonnaise Prawn 

The wasabi mayonnaise prawn was yummy too. It will taste nicer if the wasabi is abit stronger. However, this is according to my preference. 


To end this whole yummilicious lunch, We had the old school red bean potong. 

This whole set cost $288 for 6 to 8 pax

Here some shots around the restaurant. 


Part of the main dining area 


Private rooms


Private room with karaoke system


Me, RuiyingShirley and Chef Steven


Thanks for the yummilicious lunch (: 


Orchid Live Seafood

Seletar Hills Estate
16 Jalan Kelulut
Singapore 809033


Bus services : Bus 50, 70, 70M, 103, 103M and 854
Nearest Mrt : Sengkang , Buangkok


Food : 
Service :
Price : $288
Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments