Ajisen Gourmet Town @ Nex ~❤



It had been almost 1 years plus since I met up with my girlfriends.We finally get to met up in conjunction to one of my girlfriend,Melody's birthday. I am shock that my both girlfriend had slim down alot. I am so happy for them. Let stay pretty and slim together ~❤ We met up at Serangoon Nex.After our food window shopping, we decided to had our lunch at Ajisen Gourmet Town. We were too hungry to continue to food window shop. In Ajisen Gourmet Town ,It had 4 different foods from 4 different restaurants under one roof.There is Ajisen Ramen , Botejyu , Aji-Tei and other restaurant.




Here come the food !! 


Cold Toufu from Ajisen

According to my friend. Ajisen had recently just change their dressing for the cold toufu.I am not very sure about the previous dressing they were using.However, i love the seamen sauce they were having now for the cold toufu. It had the very light and fragrant seamen taste that really help to bring up the whole dish.

                             
Goyza from Ajisen

The goyza taste normal, nothing much fantastic.

                                
 Vegetable Ramen from Ajisen

                               
Tomyum Ramen from Ajisen

According to my friend. Ajisen had change they ramen also. They prefer the old version which the ramen is more chewy and taste nicer. They felt that the current ramen taste instant noodle.

                                 

Cheese and Sausage Okonomiyaki from Botejyu

I love the cheese and sausage. I love the ripples on the okonomiyaki done using the sauce and mayo.It look so appetizering. In every mouth, you will be able to taste the cabbage, cheese and sausage. The serving is huge, i am full after eating half of it.I recommend for girls " You can share the okonomiyaki which your girlfriends" 

What will happen when a group of girls are out together for outing and dinner ? Camwhoring ~ 

                               

                                       

                                            

                                               
                                               
                                                  


Ajisen Gourmet Town 
Serangoon Nex
23 Serangoon Central #03-06/07
Tele: 6634 7628

Food : 
Service :
Overall Rating : 
Total Spending : $15 per person 

Share:

0 Comments