Gunpla Expo World Tour 2012 Singapore~❤

CALLING ALL GUNDAM FANS OUT THERE !
GUNPLA EXPO WORLD TOUR IS HERE !
FROM 30AUG TO 9SEP


Gunpla Expo World Tour 2012 is in Singapore. For this year's world tour,they are featuring Gundam Unicorn, Gundam Seed and the latest Gundam Age. They also launches various Limited Edition mobile kits for this year's world tour. You will be able to purchase all the mobile kits at a 20% discount. They have also lined up the event with lots of activities.

For this year, they hosted the event at a new location. The exhibition is held in Serangoon Nex.

Here the address :

23 Serangoon Central
Singapore 556083
Nearest MRT : Serangoon ( NEL, Circle Line)




Here some screenshots of the exhibition :

Entrance


Gundam life size model

Cute little girl posing with gundam too

Here some of the mobile suits built by celebrities :





Hello kitty version mobile suit


Here other mobile suits :

Gundam Age-1 Normal

Gundam Age-3 Orbital

Zedas


RX-78-2

love the details


Justice Gundam

Gundam Age-3 FX

Gundam Legilis





Limited Edition Pink BearGuy


Limited Edition Gundam Age1 Chrome
RX-78-2 Gundam Clear Verison



Mobile suit kits counter

Free gundam building classes

I believe that everyone have already heard about gundam. Personally, I am not a big fan of gundam until recently when i started watching Gundam Age due to my boyfriend. I fell in love with the action-packed anime and the amazing technology they were having. This is not my first time visiting the Gunpla Exhibiton but it is the first time , i slowly start to appreciate the different mobile kits that have been exhibited. I really is amazed by the little details that the builders add on to their mobile kits.

The kits are classified into the different grades according to their sizes,details and skill levels required to build it.


Therefore, i decided to start building one on my own too. Look out for my upcoming post on me building my Gundam Age-1 SD.When I was purchasing my mobile kits, the guys around me was like staring at me as though I am an alien. Why is it weird for a girl to be interested in gundam mobile kits too?

Gundam Shopping Loots

Gundam Age1 (SD)

Gundam Age2 Dark hound (HG)

Limited Edition : Gundam Age1 Normal Chrome

Gundam 00 QAN(T) (MG)

$160 worth of Gundam




Catch Gundam Age on OKTO
Every Sat 930am

Share:

0 Comments