BOMB Cosmetic : Create your own scents with Little Hotties ~❤

If you are unable to find the perfect scent for your room or house. Try to create your own scents using Litle Hotties from Bomb Cosemetic. 



Choose your favorite Little Hotties Scents 


All you have to do is to place a few of your favorite Little Hotties on a burner. I gotten my little pink flower burner from Daiso. 


I decided to create my own scent using a combination of Lavender, Rasberry Ripple and White Tea. I was amazed by how they melts and combined together the pretty pink candle. 


End Product

The scent which I have gotten in the end was surprisingly nice. It was not to strong. It had the lightly lavender scent which help in relaxation and the sweetness from the raspberry. The melted hotties allowed me to use for almost 2 weeks with everyday of burning. You don't need to worry that the scents will be gone after multiple times of burning. It still filled my room atmosphere with the sweet relaxing scent. 

Get yours Little Hotties now from Shea. For more information of the others products they carries, Click Here

SHEA

181 Orchard Road
Orchard Central
#B2-47/48
S(238896)

Tel : 6238 1690

Email : purchasing@theoldfactory.org
Website : www.shea.com.sg

Share:

0 Comments