Happy birthday Hello Kitty~❤

In everyone childhood, there's sure be some cartoon character or superhero that you will like or look upon to. As for me, it no other than the adorable Hello Kitty.

Here some basic information of this cute little kitty.

Hello Kitty's real name is Kitty White.She was born in the suburbs of London,England on November 1.She was just five apples tall.She is a bright and kind-hearted girl.She is good at baking cookies and loves Mama's home-made apple pie. (* I love baking and apple pie too )


Hello Kitty have a large family with her grandparents, Grandpa Anthony and Grandma Margaret ; her parents, Papa George and Mama Mary.Not forgetting, Hello Kitty's twin sister, Mimmy.


Have anyone wonder why Hello Kitty have no mouth ?

According to Sanrio, Hello Kitty have no mouth as they wanted people to "project their feelings onto the character" and "be happy or sad together with Hello Kitty. Another explanation was Hello Kitty" speaks from the heart.


To me, Hello Kitty is not just a character that I love. But Hello Kitty had been part of my life of the pass 10 
to 20 years. She is like my best friend who will never leave me or betray me. Someone that will be always be there for me no matter what happen. Whenever I am sad or feeling moody, I will pour out all my troubles to her. May be is due the fact that she does not have a mouth. She had a pair of good listening ear. Seeing Hello Kitty just simply make my day. Not forgetting, she is soo kawaii. 


My little bed mate 


My favourite Hello Kitty bought by boyfriend


More Hello Kitty 


A small part of my Hello Kitty Collection

1 November is my dearest little friend, Hello Kitty's Birthday. Thanks to my hubby who draw Hello Kitty with my latest favourite character, Rilakkuma with his new Wacom Bamboo Tablet. 


Share:

0 Comments