Shopping Spree @ Daiso~❤

I believe everyone in Singapore is very familiar with Daiso, the $2 heaven. That what i call it. I don't think i need to further introduce about it. Daiso is a sinful place to me. As everything is price $2, I will tend to buy lots of stuff without a second thoughts.



I was thinking to pick up some stationeries at Daiso but I ended up spending $40 in two daiso trips in a day.

Check out my loots ~❤



❤ Item 1 : Polka dots and hearts file holder


❤ Item 2 : Stickers / Hello Kitty and Melody



❤ Item 3 : Display case for my gundam


❤ Item 4 : Box



❤ Item 5 : Heart shape sandwich maker




❤ Item 6 : Heart shape cookie cutter





❤ Item 7 : Hard boil egg heart and star shape cutter


❤ Item 8 : Bento separator


❤ Item 9 : Sea theme cutter


❤ Item 10 : Smiley Seaweed cutter


❤ Item 11 : Heart design picks

❤ Item 12 : Tweezer for serving

❤ Item 13 : Heart shape bento box


❤ Item 14 : Hello Kitty pill box


❤ Item 15 : Hello Kitty landyard


❤ Item 16 : Hello Kitty Ziplock bag

Here my loots for bento making~
Look out for my upcoming post of bento making.

My $40 loots for Daiso

Share:

0 Comments