Hobbyartatwork~❤

Gunpla Expo World Tour may have ended. But this not the end of my "Gundam Style" Craze. My boyfriend and I found a new location selling gundam model kits.

Introducing : Hobbyartatwork~❤

Showcase of the different models

In hobbyartatwork, they have a huge variety of gundam model kits. According to my boyfriend, they have a few models that are rarely found in most departmental stores and hobby shops. I found the "Limited Edition Pink Bear Gundam " that i wanted at hobbyartwork. This gundam was out of stock at the Gunpla Expo World Tour event. The price that they are selling at is cheaper then outside too.

They also sell quite a wide range of equipments need for modelling. The boss is very approachable and friendly too. He helped my boyfriend willing when my boyfriend seek for some advise on the painting of gundam. He had

Hobbyartat work also provide modelling class , group building and more. For more info, you can visit their page at Hobbyartatwork .

I believe this will be a heaven for all gundam's fans and collectors.



Check the two outlets at :


Hobby Art At Work

Address : 12 Arumugam road, Lion Building B
#06-04 Singapore 409958
How to get there :
Exit from Exit B of Macpherson Mrt. Cross the road and you will reach Lion Building B
Operating hours : 12pm-8pm daily
Tele : 6743 8233 Hp : 9106 6818

Hobby Art Gallery

Address : 91 Bencoolen St Sunshine Plaza
#01-44 Singapore 189652
Operating hours : Tues-Sun 1pm-7pm (Close on monday)
Tele : 6334 5340 Hp : 9106 6818
Facebook : HobbyArtGallery

Share:

0 Comments