Corrine Cousin Wedding~❤

Second Wedding of the year in my family !! This dragon year was a super xiqi for the Toh's family. Having double happiness, Jinfa kor gotten married starting of this year and today is my cousin, Corrine the wedding. Finally , my cousin is marry !! Super happy for her. Since young , i had been always though that my cousin will married to a korean guy eventually. She was more of a korean craze then me. My love for korean culture was also partly influence by her.


Being a traditional family, we need to go according to the auspicious time. My family woke up super early in the morning to prepared.My little cousin , linniee woke up at 4am to prepare as they were staying at my place. As usual , the morning rush were even rusher as we need to reach my cousin place by 7am.

We seems to the last one who reached my cousin place as most of the relative had arrive. Awaiting for the bridegroom to arrive. Wondered how will be my own wedding ? Maybe is too far for me too think .. but cant wait for my girlfriends wedding which were all around the comer. My cousin look extremely pretty in her wedding gown.

Finally, the bridegroom and his brothers arrived and were ready to crush the door. My cousin had prepared a series of things that he need to go through. I didnt really get a chance to take much pictures on that. Firstly , he need to drink the four different drink that is " sweet , sour , bitter and spicy ". After that , he had to tear the bread using mouth and puzzle it into " wo ai n"
and lots more. The most cute part was that he need to write down the things he promise to do when my cousin get marry to him.

After all these fun , it came to the traditional tea ceremony.Didnt expect my auntie to tears but the scene was really touching. She kept asking my cousin in law to take care of my cousin and must really dotes on my cousin. Will my mum ever be like that ? i wonder ...

Soon we sent our cousin off to her in laws side with all our blessing.
Morning Look with sis

Family photo with cousin

Cousin with my auntie and uncle

Cousin with our dearest ah ma

Artwork by the bridegroom

Tea Ceremony


After the morning ceremony , we had a simple family dinner with @ Singapore expo where they conduct their solemnisation. Thank to my sister , the picture i took with her look very yellowish~








May CORRINE JIE & ALFRED KOR be blissful forever (:

Share:

0 Comments