Yougurt~❤

My complexion had been very bad. I had very sensitive skin. Most people out there , usually have dry , oily or combine skin type. Personally, i had combine skin type.However, my skin will switch between very oily or very dry. Whenever i am out in the sun , my skin will be super oily and shiny.But when i am in an air-condition room or dry environment, my skin will be super dry and start flaking. I am trying my best to balance up the PH of my skin as advise by one of my beauty adviser from a beauty salon i last visited .

I am a person who love to DIY my own mask. As you will know what are you putting on your face and is all natural ingredient. I fell in love with " Yogurt " recently. It is a very common ingredient in alot of DIY mask as while as mask sheet that you can find in the market.

I usually will buy a tub of normal unflavored organic yogurt from the supermarket. You just have to scoop up a tablesoup of yogurt and mix it with a few drops of lemon juice and you can start applying on your face.Wash off after 10 minutes. I will share the benefit of the yogurt as while as some other DIY mask recipe at the rest of the post.

@ Here are some of the benefit of YOGURT !!

1) Moisture

Revive dull skin on your face.The lactic acid, a natural alpha hydroxy acid, in the yogurt helps to hydrate, smooth and exfoliate skin.

2) Sunburn Relief

The zinc in yogurt help cool the harsh bite of sunburn.

3) Fight Acne

Yogurt contains natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.

4) Reduce Discoloration

Yogurt has mild bleaching powers that can smooth out discoloration.

5) Anti-Aging

The lactic acid in yogurt will help dissolve dead skin and tighten pores.

@ Yogurt not only benefit to our skin, it has health benefit too..

There are some of them :

~ better digestion
~ boost immunity
~ increase absorption of vit b & calcium
~ help in colon health
~ lower cholesterol
~ excellent source of protein

Share:

0 Comments