Healthy Steamboat at Suki-Ya ~❤


Suki-ya had been always my first choice whenever I had crave for steamboat and it had never failed me before. 



Suki-ya provide 4 different soup base : Shabu-Shabu, Suki- ya, Kimchi and Miso base. 

Personally, I love all the soup base especially the Suki-ya ! 

Here some outlook of Suki-ya : 




Here are the variety of shabu-shabu ingredients. 









They have free ice cream for dinner ! I was surprise that they have strawberry flavor now. New love love. 



I highly reccomend their Miso-Tera sauce. It super yummy and goes well with the meat. 

Time to dig in !!! 







Suki-ya had open 2 new outlets in 112 Katong and Tampines Mall. 

For more information : Visit Suki-ya

Food : 
Service :
Price : $20.90++ each person
Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments