2D1N Project Staycation at Hotel Re! ~❤


I had always wanted to have a Staycation with my boyfriend. However, I had contribute my first time to my project mates. 

You must be wondering.. Why my project mates ? 

Here the reasons..  

1) Our Marketing Communication Project was due on the coming week. 
2) We does not have much time to meet out to do due to our super busy and inflexible work schedule.
3) We wanted to clear the whole project within an meeting. 
4) We need power point in order to work on. 
5) We need Wifi

After our mini discussion, We decided to go on a Staycation to finish up project.  

We had also decided on Hotel Re! , the modern retro boutique hotel. I simply love the hotel. 


Pretty pink poka dots main door


Reception Counter 

The staff was very friendly and approachable. After checking in, We proceed up to our room. The first that let us go " WOW " were the lift doors. They were all so bright, shiny and retro. 



Coming up next .. Is Our Room !!! 



The moment I open up the door, I was so happy. We gotten a PINK room and it so pretty. Thanks Hotel Re! for giving us a PINK room. I love it sooo much.. The room is soo cosy and prefect.

Even their washroom is PINK too..



Close up view on the glittery pink mosaic tiles 


Mini Bar ( We took the tidbits out )

View from room window


Remote Control that place in btw the beds


Junkies to accompany us through the night 

After settling down, It is project time !!! We are all so busy with our project till we forgotten to take a group pictures and more pictures !! 



Our Scary Cables 

If you are looking for a stayacation away from the buzzing and fast-pace city.
Book your room now at Hotel Re!

Share:

0 Comments