Review on SENKA Hoshitsu Lotion ~❤

Introducing SENKA beauty product series !!


The moment, I know that Senka had launch in Singapore, I am very happy. I knew about this brand way back in 3 years back through 女人我最大. After knowing the wonderful benefit, I had been looking for it. I bought my 1st bottle of SENKA Hoshitsu Lotion during my Taiwan trip. Ever since then, I had fell in love in using the lotion . However, I had not been able to get the lotion anymore in Singapore. 


Senka Hoshitsu Lotion (Fresh) bought in Taiwan 2010 

Senka Hoshitsu Lotion (Fresh) is for Normal-Oily Skin.


Here my SENKA Hoshitsu Lotion (Moist) which I bought from Watson recently. It is retailing at $17.90. Due to being under air con for long hours, my skin had turn super dry. Here my rest remedy for dry skin. It  really hydrate my skins from the within. It keep my skin hydrated for 24 hours. It work as a perfect pre make up base too. Due to my dry skin, my make up does not last. After using SENKA Hoshitsu Lotion, my make up stay on my face and I does not need to pile more make up onto my face. 


The SENKA Hoshitsu Lotion is a all in one product for the skin. It is a toner, serum and moisturizer. The rich lotion involves micro-moisture manufacturing process that allows rich level of moisture to reach the inner layer of the skin. The SENKA Hoshitsu is definite must have for girls who dont like all the multi-steps of skin care. You just need to apply and pat it into your face.











Get your Senka Hoshitsu Lotion NOW !!

Share:

0 Comments