My new mask addiction ~❤


My latest mask addiction. This " Sugar mask cum scrub " was introducing to me by one of my friend, Esther. As i was browsing through my facebook, i came across Esther's page and also this mask that she is selling. I decided to give it a try. She is selling at $10 per desert tub. I find that the price is super reasonable as the mask she provide is almost full.

After getting the mask from Esther, i am soo excited to try it out. I really love the mask to max. Basically, i had uneven tones and dull skins. I had alot of marks on my skins too. The mask smell super sweet and yummy. I apply on half of my face to gave it a try. I left the mask on for half n hours before scrubbing it off. I was totally amazed by the result. My skin had a instant brightening effect.The skin feel extremely smooth and delicated. I totally fell in love with the face. I took pic but due to my hp camera it was not very obverse so i try it out on my hand.
Here are the benefit for this " Sugar mask cum scrub " It helps in whitening and smoother of marks and scars for face and body. "

You will not regret trying it , for more equries on the mask u can look for Esther or visit her fb "EstherGoh "

Share:

0 Comments