Christmas at Domino Pizza ~❤

 This year Christmas was a fun and meaningful Christmas I ever had. Simple and Memorable. Nothing is more valuable then spending time with your love ones. 

Ever since, each of us stepped into the working society and slowly entered into marriage and family life. The time of each of us to meet up for a simple dinner is relevantly difficult due to each other busy schedules.Therefore, I really cherish each moment I have with my girlfriends. I really cannot imagine how will I be without their support and help all these years.

Since I have to redeem the free pizza voucher given by Domino Pizza on the Pizza Tasting event which I attended a few months back.We decided to dine in at Domino Pizza at Kovan. 


Pizzas for Christmas 


Ultimate Hawaiian with Cheese Burst Crust 


The Big BBQ with Cheese Burst Crust 


Traditional Sambal with Crunchy thin crust


Chicken Crunchies ( Original Flavor)

Overall for the pizza dinner. To be true, I am bit disappointed with domino pizza this time round. I feel that the ingredients that was being added to the pizza was little. You will only be able to find a few tiny pieces of meats. However, I love the cheese burst crust. At first, I expected it to be thick crust but to my 
surprise it came in thin crust. The crust is crispy and cheesy.

After dinner, We had our first little gift exchange. It was totally fun. Since we have not label our gift, We decided to use our childhood game to make the decision.


Time for the gift exchange.Other then gift exchange,We bought a little gift for everyone too.












Thanks babes for the wonderful evening.
Not forgetting, my boyfriend and Sabrina's Hubby. Thanks guys.

Cant wait for Christmas next year.


❤❤❤ Merry Christmas ❤❤❤

Share:

0 Comments